Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Birthday..

This is the short version. I will have pictures posted of pry me only unless; I get permission of the others that were there. I had a great day starting off with sleeping in till 10:30am. Yes the kids slept that late and Bennett stayed asleep till 12:30pm!

So when I got up Haylee made me breakfast. Cinnamon sugar toast and she delieverd it to me. Total surprise, and boy was it good!

Then that evening, I had several friends over and we played drinking games and then Apples to Apples. Apples to Apples is so much fun when your not serious about it! It was so funny! Especially when we pulled our spicy cards out. AM I right ladies???!! That was HILARIOUS! We all had a great time.

Sorry, I haven't posted much! I started working and school. Plus I have the kiddos and housework to do. It's a lot to handle right now but, I'm trying to manage:) I know many other single moms that do it. So if they can do it. I KNOW I can!